Other Urgent Assistance

  • TELL (Tokyo English LifeLine) offers emergency assistance and counselling services in English. The line is open daily from 9am to 4pm and from 7pm to 11pm on (03) 3968 4099.

  • The Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department has a counselling service for foreigners in English. The service is available from Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.15pm. Tel. (03) 3503 8484

  • The Embassy or Consulate of your country can provide urgent diplomatic assistance. For a list of foreign embassies in Japan visit the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs web site.

  • The Foreign Advisory Services are local government organisations set up to provide assistance to foreign residents in Japan, but they also offer advice to temporary visitors in need. Contact your nearest JNTO Office for a list of locations.

    • See Tourist Services for details of non-urgent travel-related assistance in Japan.


Back to the Top 


  Information provided by Japan National Tourist Organization.


Home | Bhutan | Brunei | Cambodia | China-Yunnan | East Timor | Hong Kong | India | Indonesia | Japan | Kazakstan | Korea | Kyrgystan | Laos | Malaysia Maldives | Mongolia | Myanmar | Nepal | Pakistan | Philippines | Singapore | Sri Lanka | Tajikistan | Taiwan | Thailand | Tibet | Turkmenistan | Vietnam Uzbekistan


Website partner : Asia-planet.com...Tours and Hotels around Asia.
Version Francaise : Planete-asie.com

Copyright © 2002 Orasia co.,ltd. (Asia-planet.net) All rights reserved. Reproduction without permission prohibited.